A TAPERED NYLON LEADER WITH A LENGTH OF TOUGH, BITE RESISTANT WIRE SHOCK TIPPET THAT IS IDEAL FOR PIKE, MUSKY, AND SIMILAR TOOTHY SPECIES
- ULTRA TOUGH NYLON WITH WIRE SHOCK TIPPET
- CHOICE OF STEEL OR BRAIDED WIRE
- HAND TIED PERFECTION LOOP IN THE BUTT FOR FAST RIGGING
An ultra-stiff nylon leader attached to a tough, bite resistant wire shock tippet that is ideal for bluefish, barracuda and similar toothy species - total length of 7.5 ft. There are two wire choices:
1) A nylon coated single strand steel wire with snap link (silver)
2) a supple nylon coated braided wire that you can knot (bronze)
Each option is available with 15 lb, 20 lb, 30 lb and 45 lb wire strength bite tippet. The 15 lb and 20 lb wire leaders are attached to a 20 lb class tapered leader, while the 30 lb and 45 lb wire bite tippet options are attached to a 30 lb class tapered leader.