- Designed to aid the inexperienced caster
- Built a half-size heavy to help load the rod
- Compact head creates positive leader turnover
- Built with Integrated Slickness—a patented additive for reduced friction
- Welded loop for easy leader attachment
This weight-forward floating line is built a half-size heavy to help load the rod, and aid the inexperienced caster. A compact head helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover. The perfect line for the new caster.
||1. Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
||2. Enhanced Welded Loop — New sleek and durable welded loop makes leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
|3. Core — Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
|In fluorescent yellow. Line sizes 3-9. Made in USA.