||Out of stock
A full-featured jacket within the Ultralight Wading System that offers solid protection against wind and rain, but can be carried in a small day pack or even the Guide Sling Pack. Most wading jackets are heavy and bulky, but this new approach to foul weather protection offers more comfort, freedom, and a significant reduction in bulk. Combined with other components of the Orvis Ultralight Wading System this is an extremely comfortable and streamlined approach to wading and weather. It doesn't have to be heavy to offer great waterproof and windproof protection. 100% nylon with PU lamination. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Offers solid protection against wind and rain without the added bulk.
- Two way stretch 3-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zippers
- Front storage pockets
- Side zip pockets feature four-way stretch power mesh to reduce bulk and increase ventilation
- Internal power mesh pocket for added storage
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system for additional water resistance when landing and releasing fish
- Rubberized tabs for tool docking
- Rear yoke D-ring for net attachment
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim
- Adjustable hem
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from fabric surface
- 20K Waterproofness
- 30K Breathability rating